Monday, November 17, 2014

New Maxscript: Disable Edged Faces on Selected

I've written a new maxscript to disable the default viewport feature which shows Edged Faces on any selected object. As far as I know, this feature was NOT enabled in previous versions of Max but suddenly seems enabled by default in 2015. Maybe I've done something without realizing it, but I don't like this feature enabled for each viewport by default. I love Edged Face mode, but I want control over when I use it.
I've written a new Maxscript to "Disable" this feature on a Max "Start", "Reset", or File "Open" command. You can still enable this feature during your work session on a viewport by viewport basis (as it is implemented) even if you run this script.
Go to http:\\www.digitalanimation.net  for the download

No comments:

Post a Comment